Have a question you need answered? We're here to help.
CHI Shared Hosting - Add-on Domains
This page will explain the Add-on Domain Tab under the Shared Hosting section of your CHI control panel.
To add an add-on domain in CHI follow these steps:
1. If you have already added the domain as an addon in cPanel you’ll need to remove it there before proceeding. Addon Domains are suggested to be added through the CHI panel to work properly.
2. Log in to your CHI account at https://chi.midphase.com/
3. Click on the Shared Hosting button on the bar on the left side of the page, it looks like a server.
4. Under CPANEL ACCOUNTS click your domain.
5. A new page will open showing your cPanel in a frame. Above that frame click the Addon Domains tab.
6. Click the Create New Addon Domain button.
7. Fill in the Domain, FTP Username, and Password and click Save Addon Domain button.
8. You can now see your addon domain listed in the Addon Domains Section of cPanel. The document root for your addon domain is listed here. You can change the document root by clicking the edit icon as seen below.
Last Updated: 7th of March, 2014 Article ID: 1033
Can't find the answer to your question? Chat live with a member of our technical support instantly!Chat Live Now
Email your question to a member of our technical support team.Email Support